Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

'From head to toe'- Summer nights

Simple & Soft

Makeup look:
This makeup look is light and warm, perfect for a casual summer evening. I think loosing the eyeliner gives it a much more laid back look, and avoid the chance it will smudge in the heat.
Foundation: Rimmel London Stay Matte Mouse Foundation (Target- $4.99)
Concealer: Covergirl (Target- $5.99)
Bronzer: Hoola by Benefit Cosmetics- (Ulta- $28.00)
Blush: Pretty Coral by Bobbi Brown (Nordstrom- $27)
Brows: Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil (Target- $7.99)
Eyeshadow: Top: MAC- Grain, MAC- Girlie, Naked 3 Pallette- ('Trick' on lower lash line)
Mascara: They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics (Ulta- $23)
Lips: Estee Lauder Gloss 

Hair: Honest to goodness, I was lazy and this was luck. I kept my hair in a french braid for basically 24 hours straight and when I took it out the waves were almost perfect on their own. I sprayed in some dry shampoo, Pureology Glossing Mist and finished with hairspray and called it good. The headband ($15) is a long time love from Cost Plus World Market. 
Rings: Silver and gold twist stacking rings are a new purchase from an art faire in SF- $14 for both! The turquoise ring I bought in Arizona 5 years ago for $15



Top: Free People (very old)
Pants: TJ Maxx $20 (Similar here)
Shoes: Target $30 (Similar here)


Toe polish: Serial Shopper by Essie

 I hope you enjoyed this 'head to toe' look post!
With love and summer,
Sarah Belle

1 comment:

  1. I love how you combined "recycled" pieces from the closet with "value" pieces from Target, TJ Maxx and Cost Plus! Great job pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete