Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

'From head to toe' - Sarah Belle's birthday

Celebrating 7,302 days of life.
 20 is a funny age. No longer a teenager, a survivor of two decades,  and a legal adult- yet still not legally old enough to drink or be regarded as a 'grown up'. I guess I have a long way to go! 

To celebrate my family and I went to Yoshi's at Jack London Square in Oakland and had a wonderful dinner. Besides the delicious sushi, another benefit is that Yoshi's is located right on the water. How could I not do a cheeky little photoshoot for the blog? Many thanks to my beautiful Mother for not only being my photographer but also my wisest friend. Your love and support means so much to me, I cant believe I deserve it after putting you through 'the most painful day of your life' 20 years ago. Its a good thing I was a cute baby. XO

Makeup look:
Base: Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation primer (Nordstrom- $33)
Foundation: Makeup Forever HD foundation in Ivory (Sephora -$42)
Concealer: Covergirl (Target- $5.99)
Bronzer: Hoola by Benefit Cosmetics- (Ulta- $28.00)
Blush: Pretty Coral by Bobbi Brown (Nordstrom- $27)
Brows: Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil (Target- $7.99)
Eyeshadow: MAC- Grain and MAC- Girlie all over my lid. Lazy me actually used my 'Pretty coral' blush in my crease as a pop of summer color. I added some darker definition with the Bobbi Brown 'Fog' eyeshadow on my top and bottom lash line, and a splash of gold in my crease with the Bobbi Brown Candlelight Gold (both limited edition) 
Liner: Stay All Day Waterproof liner in Intense Black by Stila (Sephora- $20) 
Mascara: They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics (Ulta- $23)
Lips: MAC Cranberry lipliner (no longer sold) & MAC Nymphette Lipgloss (Nordstrom - $15)


 Rings: 2 silver are from a street faire, the gold one is from Urban Outfitters (not sold online but was $14)


Jeans: Stevie Cuff by AG (Anthropologie $99 on sale!)

Blazer: Nordstrom (old but similar here)



Top: Free People (old but similar here)


Shoes: Dolce Vita 'Nolita' Wedges (Nordstrom- $40 on sale!)
Nailpolish: Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI

Thank you to everyone who made me feel so special and celebrated!! 

With love and two decades of life,

Sarah Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment