Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

'From head to toe'- Pacific Coast Highway














Seychelles 'Lucky Penny' Booties (mine don't have fur lining)
Anthropologie Rose Gold Earrings (sorta similar)

Thanksgiving: the holiday of gratitude, family, potatoes, regret, and apparently- seaside photo shoots. This turkey day I traveled non-stop, spending time in 3 states in 24 hours trying to see (most of) the people I love most. If you've seen me recently and remember the Sarah vs. health epidemic of early November you know that I was battling a really terrible cold/flu virus and a strange allergic reaction that made my skin extremely dry and my eyes puffed up. Perfect time to get on 2 planes, spend 14 hours in a car and then pose for some blog pics am I right?? 

These pictures were taken en route to the airport, right off of PCH near Santa Monica, CA. PCH is my favorite and yet most hated highway in the world. It reminds me of driving to my Gamie's house, speeding past millionaire's luxury beach homes, families riding bikes beside us, and watching surfers tackle the waves illuminated by the most gorgeous sunsets. Most hated because it is the most likely road to make you late- a two lane highway that is the only way to the airport and consistently has traffic and construction. Welcome to Los Angeles. 


With love and sea spray,
Sarah Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment