Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

My four walls: Senior Year

A room can be a hideaway, a safe haven, a Netflix cave, and a space to express your creativity and surround yourself with all the trinkets and beautiful things that make you happy. My room will never be totally complete or perfect, but that's what I love about it. It reflects my 'more is more' personality, my inability to ever be perfectly organized (ignore the dust and off center pictures), and always has room for improvement. As the year comes to a close I thought it was only right to share with you the four walls I have been procrastinating in these past 3 terms. Crazy to think that for these 4 years of college I have decorated and created 5 different nests for myself, lived with 68 different girls (s/o to the Alpha Chi Mansion) and next year I will come full circle to nestle myself back into my home-base in Orinda with 4 of my favorite humans. Homeward bound after long last. 

Bed:
Duvet cover: 'Chloe' Duvet cover, Nordstrom
Blanket: 'Abbott throw' in apricot brandy, Pottery Barn
Sheets: Threshold Performance Sheets in 'Orange', Target
Decorative pillows: 'Josephine' Pillow Shams, Cost Plus World Market
Euro shams: 'Chloe' Euro shams, Nordstrom
Throw pillow: similar here, Target


Wall decor:
The New Yorker prints: bought in New York, similar here
'Cape Art Print' by Garance Doré, Rifle Paper Co
'2016 Cities Wall Calendar', Rifle Paper Co
'C'est la vie!' Art print, Rifle Paper Co
'Greetings from California' Risograph Art Print, Scoutmob
'Bonjour' wire script art, Anthropologie
Frames: Black picture frame set of 10, Urban Outfitters
Lights: Clear Globe lights, Target
Monogram letters: Michaels or any craft store 
Star: Free People, similar here

























Bits & bobs:
Desk lamp: Similar- 'Mercury Glass Globe Accent Lamp', Target
Bedside table lamp: 'Martina Aged Mirror Table Lamp', Cost Plus paired with 'Crinkled White Paper Table lampshade'
Globe: Threshold Desktop Globe, Target
Vase: similar here, Cost Plus
Candles: Voluspa French Cade Lavender and Mokara, Anthropologie
Jewelry stand: similar here, Amazon
Jewelry dishes: rings,
Makeup organizer: similar here, Amazon






Big bits:
Area rug: 'Grey Moroccan Jute Boucle Emy Rug', Cost Plus
Bedside table: Harlow Nightstand, Pottery Barn
Set of dressers: Vintage from my great grandmother


With love and nesting,
Sarah Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment