Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Running for the wise- Sundays with Sarah

Installment #1 
I get inspiration at the strangest places and times; in the shower, while folding laundry, when I am on the brink of sleep, and on trains and long drives....
Today, I felt inspired while on a run. (walk/jog) 

Letting my feet carry me for miles, skipping over cracks and bumps in the sidewalk, and seeing Eugene from a new perspective. Running is calming, centering, and exhausting in all the right ways. 


Music makes a big difference in my mindset... the key is finding your perfect mix of energy and serenity. I could run for hours with the right music to motivate me.
Today's playlist:
Let it go- James Bay
Warm foothills - Alt J
Georgia- Vance Joy
Want you Back- Jackson 5
Coming over (Filous remix)- James Hershey
I stopped mid stride to capture some of these shots- and not one looks as pretty as it did in person. I am lucky to be surrounded with such beauty. I'm lucky in general. Feeling grateful- now that's an epiphany I need to have more often. 
I am fortunate to be given so much, to have free time to explore my town, and to be stressed by high expectations and school work. I complain, but in reality I am living a life of tremendous privilege. 

Down the road, I need to make self reflection and humility more of a priority. I started this whole blog business with that in mind, and even though I doubt my abilities... I will always strive to create quality content with pride. The future is a bright place, and I hope to capture it well!

With love and footsteps,
Sarah Belle

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos! How did you get to be so wise? You inspire me to take a run!

    ReplyDelete