Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

'From head to toe': Burnt orange winter


Free People Faux Fur jacket liner- similar here
Nero Giardini Suede Taupe boots- similar here
JCrew Necklace- similar here
Vintage ring, from my great grandmother
Tano 'Backstage Bucket' bag- similar here

This post is made up of new and old items from my closet, the dress only made it 48 hrs in my closet before these pictures were taken but the vest comes from one of my first Free People purchases circa 2009 (gasp!). They come together to make layered look only appropriate for the California definition of winter, perfect for a party or perhaps strolling and posing alone while embarrassing yourself in your home town. I love a good pop of color on dreary winter days, especially when combining two complimentary colors for an extra smashing affect. I added a swipe of copper eyeshadow on my bottom lash line to highlight the rust orange dress and help my blue eyes pop. In this case especially, opposites do attract! 

Now I have to ask... who wore it best? (That's my gorgeous Mother)


With love and family feuds,
Sarah Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment