Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2017

From head to toe: Silver-tipped Summer

I'm not gonna lie, I took these pictures in early August and haven't gotten around to posting them because I haven't had internet in my new apartment. My computer has been dormant for a month... my sincerest apologies to my TV shows that I have completely abandoned. But I have to admit, it feels nice. 
In the last days of Summer I figured better late than never, and here they are. I am typing from The Windham Local in upstate NY, but these photos are from a disgustingly hot day in LA where walking into AC is both welcome and a painful transition. Now though, pumpkin lattes (ick) and sweater weather (yay) are well on their way and my sunscreen days are over. See you soon Fall!










Get my look:
Top: Target High Neck Tank, similar here
Belt: ASOS 'Slim Western Belt'
Sunglasses: IZI PIZI, '#D SUN' in matte black
Earrings: Vintage, similar here
Shoes: NYLA, similar here
Bag: All Saints 'Fleur de Lis' Crossbody

With love and heatwaves,
Sarah Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment