Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Buttered popcorn cookies (Healthiness factor: 0%)

Karl the fog is officially dominating Bay Area weather, Kim K got robbed, and my last vacation pre 'real life' is over: it must be Monday! Thus I present: emotional eating and sugar. 
The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook brought this recipe into my life and I knew I just HAD to try it. No shortcuts, no vegan substitutes, no regrets- the full monty.
I used gluten free flour if that counts for anything??

Disclaimer: If I were to do this again, I would actually sub out the popcorn for some good old chocolate chips. My popcorn to cookie ratio was off and any undercooked kernels that find their way into your batter make for a really unpleasant surprise. Lesson learned: don't mess with the classics.

With love and dough,
Sarah Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment