Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Winter '16 through my iPhone

Yes, I know this is a little pretentious but we're going for it!! I made a little movie montage of the season of Winter, 2016. Winter is loosely defined here, less of the actual months of winter and more what winter term is (or was??) at school. What you will see here is January, February, and March packed into under 4 minutes of footage.
I didn't consciously do this, but the moments I captured weren't necessarily highlights. There are hugely important events that I didn't capture on film... but tbd on whether or not that is a disappointment. Being truly present captures memories on its own. This little compilation of clips is something organic, unplanned, and most definitely edited by an amateur.  
One of my favorite things about this little nest is how well it captures me in the moment. It is such a helpful self reflection tool that serves as inspiration, nostalgia and historian all at once. These videos are capturing life so authentically during a year of such dramatic change- there is much reminiscing to be done already! Soon (vague as can be) I hope to publish Spring, Summer, and Fall leading up to New Years 2017. 
Click on the picture below to see through my iphone's eyes.


With love and nostaglia,
Sarah Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment